Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cambridge Maryland

Over the Choptank
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry



Update: We took the girls for a short flight down to Cambridge for lunch. Gotta love technology - I sent a photo of my training buddy Dave's house to him from the air captioned "I C U" and got an email reply before we even touched down! The restaurant at the Cambridge airport there is unexpectedly great! I had a crab melt and some wonderful old-fashioned layer cake with chocolate buttercream icing for dessert.

Looking at this shot of the Choptank River it's hard to believe that I once swam double the distance from the bridge to the first peninsula directly above the center of the bridge, but I did it once for Chesapeakeman - and may do it again if they don't change the course because of the tides on race day. That peninsula is where the Eagleman half Ironman is based in June.

2 comments:

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) said...

beautiful photo and cool looking new house!

Miss Rachel said...

Hey Nancy. Congratulations the new house.

I don't know if you like to do these kind of things, but I nominated you as one of my favorite fabulous bloggers- the "rules" are in my most recent post.