Monday, April 21, 2008

Seven days makes one weak

Seven days with no workouts except some mild walks. First time I've managed that in a LONG time. It's been surprisingly difficult, even though I haven't had much energy.

Pneumonia seems to have finally receded this morning - woke up without coughing fits for the first time in weeks. The sinus infection still seems to be present, though.

Three more days of antibiotics, but probably no workouts today either except maybe a walk or jog on the treadmill at the local Y branch since it's raining HARD outside. No, I won't melt, but I'm not going to tackle rainy runs until I'm 100% again.

Wondering whether I can manage to slowly walk/jog one of my favorite 10Ks of the year this coming Saturday in the lovely waterside hamlet of Oxford, Maryland, a short ride over the Tred Avon River on the ferry. Best part is the pancake breakfast after.

1 comment:

TriGirl Thea said...

Thats awesome. I am so glad you are finally feeling better.

:)