Wednesday, April 23, 2008

On the road back

4.3 miles of walking around town on a beautiful day today, including taking the girls to school and back. No running yet.

I was scouting out locations for the Paint the Town event in June, the plein air painting day held in June that I did last year. I'm thinking about a spot in the church graveyard where my training buddy Dave has his burial niche all picked out and paid for. It's actually a very scenic spot, but when the tree foliage is all filled in it may be difficult to get a good vantage point. I'm going to pre-shoot some photos and get a couple alternatives planned for the day instead of winging it at the last minute like last year. Maybe I'll post a couple options and post photos ad let my blogger pals pick which I should paint.

No comments: