Sunday, October 05, 2008

A modest goal

I'm doing the Baltimore Half Marathon next Saturday. Based on my training paces lately, and the fact that I haven't run anything remotely resembling a long run since last August 2nd, I believe I'm looking at something like 11:30 min/mile on a good great day for a run of that length.

So that would give me reason to be happy with anything under 2:30 finishing time.

They're are 7 aid stations on the course - I'll plan to walk those and run the rest of the course and stop looking at my Garmin after Mile Marker 10 and just go for it.

Make it so.

3 comments:

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Sounds like a good plan to me. Have a great race Nancy.

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

PS..don't faint, I'm actually reading and commenting on a few blogs...lol

jeanne said...

good luck!