Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope all my fine readers have a wonderful day!

I'm taking it easy, still recovering from bronchitis (although I did get in a few of the dreaded bike trainer indoor rides this week). Back to cracking down again next week when hopefully this cough will be gone.

Next Monday I will be registering for Beach 2 Battleship Iron Distance Triathlon! Woot! Not sure which link they will use for signups, but if you're doing it you may want to set up your personal information now! Other than that I'm trying to keep my 2009 events down to a bare minimum of about one per month. Other than that string of 3 or 4 half marathons in the spring, that is.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Nancy!

Noah Wood - A Maryland Runner said...

That's cool Nancy; I think I saw the "Beach to Battleship" event listed on SetUpEvents.Com as well. They were the same group that put on the General Smallwood Sprint Triathlon I did last Summer, which was a great deal of fun in my opinion! Have a great Thanksgiving :)

ShirleyPerly said...

Look forward to seeing you there. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!